How Brewster, MN Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Brewster, MN tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 396 that means in Brewster there are::
- 384 people who watch broadcast TV
- 190 people who stream TV online
- 28 people who regularly use DVRs
- 285 people with bundled services
- 131 people with a plethora of plasma-screens