Cable TV in Columbia Heights
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Columbia Heights, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 17,971 people in Columbia Heights, that's:
- 5,930 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 8,626 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 17,432 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 12,939 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 14,916 Columbia Heights residents confined to network air dates and times.