Cable TV in Currie, MN
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Currie, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 244 people in Currie, that's:
- 81 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 117 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 237 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 176 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 203 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.