TV Use in Deer River
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Deer River, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 838 people in Deer River, that's:
- 277 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 402 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 813 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 603 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 696 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.