TV Use in Foxhome
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Foxhome, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 123 people in Foxhome, those stats equate to:
- 41 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 59 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 119 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 89 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 102 Foxhome residents confined to network air dates and times.