Watching Cable TV in Hallock
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hallock, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 987 people in Hallock, that's:
- 326 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 474 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 957 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 711 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 819 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.