Watching Cable TV in Hibbing, MN
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hibbing, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 15,845 people in Hibbing, those stats equate to:
- 5,229 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 7,606 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 15,370 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 11,408 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 13,151 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.