TV Use in Ironton
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Ironton, MN. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Ironton there are::
- 441 people who watch broadcast TV
- 218 people who stream TV online
- 32 people who regularly use DVRs
- 328 people with bundled services
- 150 people with a plethora of plasma-screens