Cable TV in Long Prairie
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Long Prairie, MN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,852 people in Long Prairie, those stats equate to:
- 941 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,369 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,766 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,053 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,367 Long Prairie residents confined to network air dates and times.