How People Watch TV in Magnolia, MN
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Magnolia, MN by looking at larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Magnolia there are::
- 213 people who watch broadcast TV
- 106 people who stream TV online
- 15 people who regularly use DVRs
- 158 people with bundled services
- 73 people with a plethora of plasma-screens