How Minnesota City Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Minnesota City, MN tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 270 that means in Minnesota City there are::
- 262 people who watch broadcast TV
- 130 people who stream TV online
- 19 people who regularly use DVRs
- 194 people with bundled services
- 89 people with a plethora of plasma-screens