How New London, MN Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in New London, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,099 people in New London, those stats equate to:
- 363 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 528 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,066 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 791 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 912 New London residents confined to network air dates and times.