How New Market, MN Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New Market, MN. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in New Market there are::
- 482 people who watch broadcast TV
- 239 people who stream TV online
- 35 people who regularly use DVRs
- 358 people with bundled services
- 164 people with a plethora of plasma-screens