How People Watch TV in Preston, MN
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Preston, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,308 that means in Preston there are::
- 1,269 people who watch broadcast TV
- 628 people who stream TV online
- 92 people who regularly use DVRs
- 942 people with bundled services
- 432 people with a plethora of plasma-screens