TV Trends in Princeton, MN
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Princeton, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,851 people in Princeton, that's:
- 1,601 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,328 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,705 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,493 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,026 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.