TV Trends in Sleepy Eye
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Sleepy Eye, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
3,283 people live in Sleepy Eye, which means there are:
- 3,185 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,576 people who stream TV online
- 230 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,364 people with bundled services
- 1,083 people with a plethora of plasma-screens