TV Trends in Starbuck, MN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Starbuck, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,289 people in Starbuck, those stats equate to:
- 425 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 619 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,250 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 928 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,070 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.