How Trimont Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Trimont, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 671 people in Trimont, that's:
- 221 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 322 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 651 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 483 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 557 Trimont residents confined to network air dates and times.