How Ulen, MN Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Ulen, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 504 people in Ulen, that's:
- 166 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 242 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 489 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 363 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 418 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.