Cable TV in Viking, MN
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Viking, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
86 people live in Viking, which means there are:
- 83 people who watch broadcast TV
- 41 people who stream TV online
- 6 people who regularly use DVRs
- 62 people with bundled services
- 28 people with a plethora of plasma-screens