Cable TV in Vining
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Vining, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 64 people in Vining, that's:
- 21 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 31 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 62 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 46 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 53 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.