How Waldorf Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Waldorf, MN tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 236 that means in Waldorf there are::
- 229 people who watch broadcast TV
- 113 people who stream TV online
- 17 people who regularly use DVRs
- 170 people with bundled services
- 78 people with a plethora of plasma-screens