How Waltham, MN Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Waltham, MN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 193 people in Waltham, those stats equate to:
- 64 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 93 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 187 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 139 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 160 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.