TV Trends in Watertown
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Watertown, MN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,714 people in Watertown, that's:
- 1,226 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,783 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,603 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,674 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,083 Watertown residents confined to network air dates and times.