Watching Cable TV in Watson
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Watson, MN. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 189 people in Watson, that's:
- 62 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 91 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 183 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 136 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 157 Watson residents confined to network air dates and times.