How Wilton Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Wilton, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 233 people in Wilton, that's:
- 77 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 112 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 226 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 168 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 193 Wilton residents confined to network air dates and times.