Watching Cable TV in Agency, MO
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Agency, MO. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
618 people live in Agency, which means there are:
- 599 people who watch broadcast TV
- 297 people who stream TV online
- 43 people who regularly use DVRs
- 445 people with bundled services
- 204 people with a plethora of plasma-screens