TV Trends in Annapolis
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Annapolis, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 278 people in Annapolis, those stats equate to:
- 92 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 133 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 270 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 200 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 231 Annapolis residents confined to network air dates and times.