Cable TV in Bell City
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bell City, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 428 people in Bell City, that's:
- 141 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 205 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 415 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 308 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 355 Bell City residents confined to network air dates and times.