TV Use in Bellflower
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bellflower, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 360 people in Bellflower, those stats equate to:
- 119 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 173 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 349 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 259 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 299 Bellflower residents confined to network air dates and times.