How Bucklin Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bucklin, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 473 people in Bucklin, those stats equate to:
- 156 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 227 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 459 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 341 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 393 Bucklin residents confined to network air dates and times.