How People Watch TV in Bunceton, MO
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Bunceton, MO. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 329 Bunceton residents, there's:
- 109 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 158 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 319 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 237 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 273 Bunceton residents confined to network air dates and times.