TV Trends in Cameron
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cameron, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 9,324 Cameron residents, there's:
- 3,077 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,476 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,044 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,713 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,739 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.