TV Trends in Exeter, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Exeter, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 747 people in Exeter, those stats equate to:
- 247 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 359 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 725 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 538 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 620 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.