TV Trends in Fairfax, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Fairfax, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 570 people in Fairfax, that's:
- 188 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 274 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 553 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 410 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 473 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.