How People Watch TV in Goodman, MO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Goodman, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,191 Goodman residents, there's:
- 393 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 572 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,155 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 858 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 989 Goodman residents confined to network air dates and times.