How Greenfield Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Greenfield, MO. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,247 people in Greenfield, that's:
- 412 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 599 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,210 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 898 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,035 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.