TV Trends in High Hill
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in High Hill, MO. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in High Hill there are::
- 219 people who watch broadcast TV
- 108 people who stream TV online
- 16 people who regularly use DVRs
- 163 people with bundled services
- 75 people with a plethora of plasma-screens