How Hughesville Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Hughesville, MO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 172 that means in Hughesville there are::
- 167 people who watch broadcast TV
- 83 people who stream TV online
- 12 people who regularly use DVRs
- 124 people with bundled services
- 57 people with a plethora of plasma-screens