How People Watch TV in Maplewood, MO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Maplewood, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 8,596 Maplewood residents, there's:
- 2,837 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,126 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,338 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,189 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,135 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.