Cable TV in Metz, MO
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Metz, MO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
66 people live in Metz, which means there are:
- 64 people who watch broadcast TV
- 32 people who stream TV online
- 5 people who regularly use DVRs
- 48 people with bundled services
- 22 people with a plethora of plasma-screens