TV Trends in Mill Spring
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Mill Spring, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 198 people in Mill Spring, those stats equate to:
- 65 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 95 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 192 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 143 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 164 Mill Spring residents confined to network air dates and times.