How Morrisville Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Morrisville, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 350 Morrisville residents, there's:
- 116 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 168 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 340 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 252 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 291 Morrisville residents confined to network air dates and times.