How People Watch TV in New London
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New London, MO. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in New London there are::
- 823 people who watch broadcast TV
- 407 people who stream TV online
- 59 people who regularly use DVRs
- 611 people with bundled services
- 280 people with a plethora of plasma-screens