TV Trends in New Madrid
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in New Madrid, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,991 New Madrid residents, there's:
- 987 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,436 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,901 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,154 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,483 New Madrid residents confined to network air dates and times.