How Newtown, MO Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Newtown, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 193 people in Newtown, those stats equate to:
- 64 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 93 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 187 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 139 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 160 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.