TV Trends in Palmyra, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Palmyra, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,400 people in Palmyra, that's:
- 1,122 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,632 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,298 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,448 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,822 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.