TV Trends in Parma, MO
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Parma, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 716 people in Parma, those stats equate to:
- 236 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 344 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 695 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 516 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 594 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.