How Steele Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Steele, MO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Steele there are::
- 2,075 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,027 people who stream TV online
- 150 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,540 people with bundled services
- 706 people with a plethora of plasma-screens