How University City, MO Residents Watch TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in University City, MO tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 36,011 that means in University City there are::
- 34,931 people who watch broadcast TV
- 17,285 people who stream TV online
- 2,521 people who regularly use DVRs
- 25,928 people with bundled services
- 11,884 people with a plethora of plasma-screens